|Acid-proof soda refining agent
||Special surface-active agent
||1. Replaces the conventional method of using strong alkali, strong acid or hydrogen peroxide in refining the cloth, with the use of an acid-proof soda emulsion degreasing agent, and directly reduces the amount of hydrogen peroxide needed.
2. Completely removes the need to use gauze degreasing agent and refining agent (the common light weight daniel T/C cloth would need less hydrogen peroxide for refining).
3. The agent, unlike conventional degreasing agents, contains an emulsifier which will not contaminate the tank wall. It has an excellent cleaning effect, and will not damage the dyed cloth.
4. This is an active emulsion that will not cause oil spots during the processing.
5. Works well in desizing for common N, C/L, C/W and T/C woven fabrics. It can also cut down the amount of hydrogen peroxide required, and will not damage the dyed cloth.
6. When using this agent during processing, rinsing with water will be sufficient. No acid is required for neutralization, and this process saves water.